Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines for August 26 are here. Check out what’s clicking today in entertainment.
The couple teamed up for the September issue of Vogue Arabia where the 42-year-old rapper was given the chance to interview his wife and ask some hard-hitting and personal questions.
Since rising to fame in 2007 with the debut of her hit reality show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," Kim has become one of the most recognizable names in fashion , entertainment and, recently, criminal justice reform. The 38-year-old is currently studying law after successfully working with the U.S. government to get Alice Marie Johnson released from prison.
In her interview with West, she opened up about how difficult it has been to be taken seriously as a student of law due to her wealth and celebrity.
"There is a misconception that I don't actually have to study and that I've bought my way into getting a law degree – that's absolutely not true," she explained in an excerpt from the interview . "Being underestimated and over-delivering is my vibe."
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West attend the opening night of “The Cher Show” at Neil Simon Theatre on December 3, 2018, in New York City. (Taylor Hill/FilmMagic via Getty Images)
Kanye got more in-depth, asking his wife if she regrets putting her life on TV for more than a decade.
"Even in my darkest of times, I don't regret putting myself out there for the world to see,” she said. “People have shared with me over the years how much it has helped them to feel less alone when dealing with their own adversity. I love having a voice and I appreciate the platform that I have been given, even though I do wish I could have more privacy at times."
Although the star is in a good place with her lifestyle now, she admits that she was initially motivated by less-than-stellar goals.
"Money was always the goal but I was obsessed with fame, like, embarrassingly obsessed… I do agree that fame can be addictive," she revealed.
Kardashian-West noted that she didn't take her responsibility as a role model seriously until she had kids. Now, the mother of four spends her time working and raising North, 6, Saint, 3, Chicago, 19 months and Psalm, 3 months, with her husband.
Recently she posed with the whole family during a beach outing that she pridefully showed off to her many Instagram followers.
- Kim Kardashian's childhood nanny says the reality star's late father Robert would have supported her plans to divorce Kanye West
- Oxford coronavirus vaccine IS less effective against South African mutant strain found in UK, claim scientists: Small study of just 2,000 patients found some patients got mild or moderate symptoms - but NONE died or were hospitalised
- 'Your kids are ashamed of their dad': Kanye West rants on Twitter AGAIN as he slams music producer who criticised his creativity
- Introducing our 10 best debut novelists of 2021
- 'These claims are horrible distortions of reality': Marilyn Manson, 52, breaks his silence on abuse allegations and insists all his relationships were 'entirely consensual' as three more women come forward
- Marilyn Manson is dropped by talent agency CAA after being fired by his record label and TV shows American Gods and Creepshow over abuse allegations which he says are 'distortions of reality'
- The 54 best HBO series streaming right now
- 42 Books That Made 2020 A Little Less Awful
- Bannon's VERY rocky road to pardon: How millionaire ex-Breitbart chairman who led Trump to victory resigned as chief strategist after fall out with Javanka and was arrested on Chinese fugitive's yacht for 'robbing $1 million from Trump wall donors'
- Re: The quest for peace in Idumuje-Ugboko: My perspectives
- Google self-driving car engineer who stole 14,000 files of trade secrets before going to work for Uber is pardoned by Donald Trump
- Woman, 33, doesn't recognise herself in own wedding snaps due to rare face blindness
- EXCLUSIVE: Ioan Gruffudd's 13-year marriage to Alice Evans has been 'in trouble for some time' says his father
- Understanding AI as a third force
- The Hill's Morning Report - Dems question trial; January becomes deadliest pandemic month
Kim Kardashian admits she was ‘embarrassingly obsessed’ with fame, isn’t being taken seriously studying law have 750 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 26, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.