Argentina coach Mario Ledesma said on Saturday that “it feels a lot better” despite losing to South Africa for the second successive weekend. The Pumas fell 24-18 to the Springboks in a World Cup warm-up Test in Pretoria seven days after suffering a 33-point drubbing at home in the Rugby Championship. It was the second lowest Argentine losing margin from 12 Test losses in South Africa. Argentina impressed with hard-hitting defence and robust forward play during a Pretoria Test in which they had a couple of tries disallowed. “Boy, it feels a lot better,” said former hooker Ledesma, who replaced struggling Daniel Hourcade in the middle of last year. “Looking at the big picture, we know where we are going. We had a bad game last week, especially our forwards, but we stood up today and were really physical. “We had tries disallowed tonight and I thought one of them was a try. We were camped in their 22 a couple of times and they defended well. “It is very difficult at altitude against South Africa, but we wanted to send a message and stand up. “It has complicated my list a bit, which will be announced on Monday, but… Read full this story
- ‘The Athletes Are A Lot Better Today’ UFC Hall Of Famer Randy Couture On Career, Chuck Liddell, Professional Fighters League
- Mental health patients deserve better, says Nick Clegg
- Friday 13th memes - very superstitious? these will make you feel a whole lot better
- 'I want to put my arms around Meghan and tell her keep going, do what you think is right': Hillary Clinton says she wants to hug Duchess of Sussex over 'racist and sexist' treatment as she arrives in UK to plug new book
- Can eating more chilli help with weight loss?
- Science Says: Era of monster hurricanes roiling the Atlantic
- Homeless woman is mauled to death by three pitbulls in California Costco parking lot
- Actor who plays Christine Keeler in new BBC drama on the Profumo affair says #metoo has made the scandal 'as relevant today as it was then'
- Didi says ‘Skyauz me’
- Pound rallies against Euro after suffering early polling day losses amid jangling nerves in the City of London
'It feels a lot better,' says Ledesma after narrow loss have 368 words, post on en.rfi.fr at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.