HIGHFIELD and Brookham welcomed 39 international students for a three-week taster of life at an English country boarding school.
The children, ranging between the ages of eight and 15, came from a variety of countries including China, Korea, Japan, Russia, Poland, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Italy and Switzerland.
The course included English language tuition, science and history lessons, rugby, cricket, hockey, netball and tennis as well as activities such as bushcraft, cookery, movie making, trips to the Winchester Planetarium, Fort Purbrook Activity Centre, Hampton Court Palace and a London sight seeing tour.
- Students arrested while waiting for school-bus ride to game
- Watch: Shaq fist-bumps giddy students in return to high school on Korean TV show
- Broad Run High School Marching Spartans TAG Day is September 7th
- School Bond Referendum On Ballot For 2019 Fairfax County Election
- Madison High School Band Heads To National Championship
- Indian Trail Students Hold Pumpkin Decorating Contest
- School Supply Drive In Progress At Fairfax City Fire Department
- Resa Kierstein is a Franchisee with Floor Coverings International
- Millions find relief to their life stress with a simple practice
- Thayer Academy Competes for Spot On WGBH's High School Quiz Show