An historic Hapton pub dating back to the 1800s is among more than 100 lots due to go under the hammer at Pugh’s property auctions in Manchester and Leeds next month. Seven pubs across the North West are up for auction at the Pugh property sale on September 5th, including the Hapton Inn in the village of Hapton.With a guide price of £265,000, the Hapton Inn was built in the 1800s and boasts three bedrooms, a beer garden, and car park, with the pub being sold as a licensed premises.The total number of pubs in England and Wales declined by 235 in the first half of this year, with an average of nine closures per week, according to Government data. There are currently more than 41,000 pubs operating in England and Wales. East Lancashire A&E staff get special ‘retreat room’
- Microsoft Surface Keyboard, Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse Announced
- Apple and Android tablets to make enterprise land grab this year
- California lawmakers pass bill to let NCAA athletes make money
- Texans wide receiver Kenny Stills kneels during national anthem
- End Zone King's legacy lives on in son's love for Texans
- Are iPhone 5 rumors torpedoing Apple’s Q2 revenues?
- $448 Hisense 55H7B2 4K Smart TV Black Friday Deal Goes On Sale At 3pm Thanksgiving In Amazon App
- 2017 Mazda 3 Goes On Sale Today In Japan
- Lenovo's Phab2 Pro goes on sale for $499, ships in December
- You won't need an invite for the OnePlus 3 when it goes on sale June 14
Historic Hapton pub goes up for sale have 247 words, post on www.burnleyexpress.net at August 23, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.