2019 Speakers Address Empathetic Tech, Government Health Innovation and User Experiences
/EIN News/ — CHICAGO, Aug. 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Health 2.0, a HIMSS Innovation Company, announced the keynote speakers and program agenda for its 13th Annual Conference, September 16-18 in Santa Clara, CA. The flagship event brings together early-stage technologies, highly-vetted startups, top investors, policy-focused dialogues and provider perspectives to promote and catalyze the next frontier of health technology. This year’s keynote speakers include:
Poppy Crum, PhD, Chief Scientist, Dolby Laboratories
Cris Ross, Chief Information Officer, Mayo Clinic
Ed Simcox, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
Register to attend Health 2.0 here. Press interested in receiving credentials must contact Karen Groppe, senior director of strategic communications, at [email protected]. View additional program information, here.
As an association, HIMSS encompasses more than 72,000 individual members and 630 corporate members. We partner with hundreds of providers, academic institutions and health services organizations on strategic initiatives that leverage innovative information and technology. Together, we work to improve health, access and the quality and cost-effectiveness of healthcare.
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HIMSS serves the global health information and technology communities with focused operations across North America, Europe, United Kingdom, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0’s annual flagship event is held each fall in Silicon Valley. In addition, Health 2.0 and HIMSS co-host Dev4Health, an event for developers in health, and multiple international conferences including HIMSS and Health 2.0 Europe and Health 2.0 Japan. Health 2.0 also co-hosts live events that bring together start-ups, investors and customers, VentureConnect, an investor-focused pitch competition and MarketConnect Live, a curated forum connecting buyers and sellers of health technologies.
- Personalized Health Care and Artificial Intelligence Could Improve Your Life—At the Cost Of Your Privacy
- New study suggests pushups can predict heart health
- Virgin Pulse Announces Thrive Summit 2019 Keynotes
- Frontier Capital Announces Significant Growth Equity Investment in Clearwave
- Optometrists Seek Negotiating Power With Health Insurers
- Doctor involved in uncovering Flint water crisis to speak in Iowa City
- Census Bureau: Health insurance coverage increased across Michigan
- UMass Dartmouth health summit to focus on right to health care
- NRC Health Hosts 2019 Pediatric Collaborative at Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Health Summit on children and families set for April 2
Health 2.0 Keynotes Uncover the Next Frontier in Health have 361 words, post on world.einnews.com at August 21, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.