BELFAST-based IT services firm CMI has doubled its staff numbers to 50 and grown turnover to £5 million in the strength of receiving funding from the £55m Growth Loan Fund. Formed in 2009, CMI design[…]
You have reached your limit of free articles
Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- US service firms expanded more quickly in October
- P262.9-M subprojects endorsed for rural devt fund support
- 2 top real estate service firms forge strategic alliance
- Do we focus meager funds on basic education or tertiary level?
- Two services firms merge to create titan
- Baidu CEO defends state support of Chinese firms
- Dialysis patient gets fund support
- Taking tourism to another level, going ‘green’
- Geonets producers receive support from energy firm
- LBC takes service beyond “Padala” as emergency response team gets MIAA accreditation