Norfolk 13 August 2019 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-49331865 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel A patient’s false teeth became stuck in his throat in a routine operation, and were not found for eight days.The 72-year-old complained of swallowing difficulties and was coughing up blood before doctors discovered the dentures.He underwent repeated hospital visits, more surgery and blood transfusions to correct the complications from the routine abdominal surgery.The James Paget University Hospital in Norfolk said it had amended processes.Details of the man’s case emerged in the journal BMJ Case Reports, in which authors recommend that false teeth be taken out before general… Read full this story
- Accrington Stanley launch most bizarre appeal ever as fan loses their FALSE TEETH during AFC Wimbledon match
- Peter Hickman overcame broken back, neck, ribs and punctured lungs to win the Isle of Man TT
- Cronulla Sharks vs Manly Sea Eagles: NRL live scores, blog
- Johnson-inspired Warriors overwhelm Manly
- Eli Manning on retirement, Giants’ window and Odell Beckham Jr.
- From Beckham to Busquets, biggest names have cut their teeth on North Coast with trend all set to continue
- Minnesota woman allegedly slit man’s throat, is charged with attempted murder
- The Eli in the Room: Collapsing Giants Look to a Future Without Manning
- NFL reportedly fires official after missing blatant false start in Chargers-Browns game
- The Cowboys Besiege Eli Manning and Send the Giants to Another 0-2 Start
False teeth found in man's throat a week after op have 341 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.