She’s well known for her sense of style.
And on Wednesday, Emma Roberts didn’t disappoint as she ran errands in Beverly Hills.
The actress, 28, paired a short-sleeved stripy top with wide-leg blue jeans that had distressed hems.
Summer style: Emma Roberts, 28, ran errands in Beverly Hills wearing a short-sleeved stripy top with wide-leg blue jeans that had distressed hems and colorful slides
Look nauti-cool in Emma Roberts’ Breton stripe T-shirt
If there was an award for the best Riviera inspired ensemble, Emma Roberts would win.
The actress stepped out yesterday, working a classic combo of a Breton stripe T-shirt, wide leg jeans and red handbag for her outing – there really are some looks that never date!
The humble Breton stripe T-shirt is a piece that deserves a place in every woman’s wardrobe, and the look really has stood the test of time – the original was introduced to the French navy uniform in 1858!
Emma’s exact style by L’Agence is available to buy from ShopBop with a click to the right – the styling opportunities are endless so the spend will be totally justified.
Alternatively get the look with our edit of the best Bretons below – Gap is our top purse friendly pick or go overboard with T by Alexander Wang.
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
She stepped out in colorful slides and carried a large red leather tote bulging with items.
Her hair was tied back into a ponytail and she sported cat’s eye sunglasses.
Roberts wrapped filming last month of the movie Holidate with Kritisn Chenoweth, Frances Fisher and Jessica Capshaw.
However, the release of her horror thriller The Hunt, that was due to open in theatres on September 27, has been cancelled by Universal Pictures following the recent mass shootings in America.
Errands: The actress’s hair was tied back into a ponytail. She carried a large red leather tote bulging with items and sported cat’s eye sunglasses
Coming soon: Roberts returns for ninth installment of Ryan Murphy’s American Horror Story anthology series for FX. AHS: 1984 tackles the slasher genre and premieres September 18
On September 18, Roberts will be back on the small screen in the ninth installment of Ryan Murphy’s American Horror Story anthology series for FX.
AHS: 1984 tackles the slasher genre and likely borrows from the iconic 1980s movies such as Friday The 13th and Halloween.
Roberts reunites with fellow returning AHS castmembers Cody Fern, Billie Lourd, Leslie Grossman, and John Carroll Lynch in the new series while newcomers include Olympic gold medalist Gus Kenworthy, DeRon Horton from Dear White People and Glee alum Matthew Morrison.
Not returning to AHS is Evan Peters, Robert’s former longtime boyfriend and ex fiance.
The actress is currently dating actor Garrett Hedlund, who was previously with actress Kirtsen Dunst.
New romance: Roberts is currently dating actor Garrett Hedlund, the ex-boyfriend of actress Kirtsen Dunst, after parting ways with longtime beau Evan Peters
- Eiza Gonzalez rocks leather pants and a frilly shirt alongside Paradise Hills co-star Milla Jovovich at Sundance Film Festival
- Melanoma can occur on skin that doesn't get much sun
- Golden Globes: Jameela Jamil is resplendent in a ruffled off-the-shoulder gown as she celebrates her first ever time at the awards show
- Give your basic outfits a saucy twist with these fashion tips
- Consigning the Bob Rae monster to the pages of history
- After a tame Globes, is a less-charged awards season ahead?
- Stormy Daniels says threats had kept her quiet about alleged affair with Trump
- Why Martha's Vineyard is the Obamas' ideal holiday retreat
- Angela Carter: a portrait in postcards
- 2020 Subaru Outback is solid and dependable
- Politics is getting in the way of Disney’s desire to have it all
- Kane Hodder on stunt work and becoming one of the men behind the Jason mask
Emma Roberts runs errands in stripy top and wide-leg jeans with frayed hems in Beverly Hills have 724 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.