It will be dry, bright and breezy today.
The Met Office forecast for Monday: ‘Largely dry and bright today with good sunny spells, but also still a risk of an odd isolated shower.
‘Fairly breezy again with fresh westerly winds at times, the maximum temperature 18 Celsius.’
- Actress Bellamy Young shares her Chronic Dry Eye story and tips for starting the conversation with your eye doctor
- Embrace Bright Makeup
- Dry Air, Gusty Winds Elevate Risk for Wildfires for Much of Tri-State Again on Thursday
- 5 Simple Ways to Dry Nail Polish Faster
- Going, going, gone! Dot-com sales deals dry up
- What's next for office printing: 3D's got the sex appeal, but inkjets have a bright future
- Apple's tough year buys a bright future
- UK weather forecast – Britain braced for huge STORM this week as heavy rain and 70mph gales strike from Atlantic
- Enjoy the Great Outdoors During Allergy Season
- Cara Santana is appropriately dressed in pink for the launch of the Barbie Truck Totally Throwback Tour launch in Los Angeles