Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan convened on Thursday a working consultation on the recent water supply issues in Stepanakert. As Information department at the president’s Office reported, Mayor of Stepanakert Souren Grigoryan and director of the “Water Sewerage” CJSC Martik Hayrapetyan delivered corresponding reports. Bako Sahakyan stressed the imperative of reinvigorating the activity of the capital’s operations staff of water supply rehabilitation and guaranteeing the 24-hour functioning of the hotline in the Stepanakert City Administration to ensure the citizens are informed on the precise water supply timetable. Տեքստում սխալ կամ վրիպակ նկատելու դեպքում, ուղարկեք խմբագրին հաղորդագրություն` նշելով տվյալ սխալը, այնուհետև սեղմելով Ctrl-Enter:
- Woodlands officials: water supply safe amid COVID-19 worries
- Water supply to three panchayats disrupted
- KWA to ensure State gets uninterrupted water supply
- 70% more funds for water supply
- Water supply to half of Gurugram will remain suspended for 24 hrs
- Ganga water supply stopped for 10 days to repair canal
- Americans' taste for Mexican beer sucking up water supply, mayor says
- Water supply in many parts of Bengaluru to be hit on March 18
- Coronavirus: Water firms issue blockage warning as people use toilet paper 'alternatives'
- Microsoft says coronavirus shouldn’t cause supply issues for Xbox Series X
Consultation on water supply issues held in Stepanakert have 185 words, post on www.panorama.am at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.