Campaigners have vowed to continue their opposition to a gold mine in Co Tyrone after controversial plans for a cyanide processing plant were scrapped. Canadian firm Dalradian Gold had wanted to op[…] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- Alio Gold Announces Updated Life of Mine Plan for Florida Canyon
- Plans to replace Louisiana voting machines stall
- Mendoza gets $100,000 campaign donation from president of clout-heavy scrap yard
- Kimmel Center scraps plan for tower above Merriam Theater
- One tribal nation could decide the fate of Arizona’s drought plan
- Elon Musk scraps plans for Westside tunnel
- Development, Update of Weirton Area Reuse Plan Discussed
- Editorial: New coal plants should have role in energy plan
- Oakland Athletics announce a plan for a plan to build a new ballpark, but they have a long way to go
- Carson business district studied, now a plan will be formulated
Co Tyrone cyanide processing plan scrapped have 155 words, post on www.irishnews.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.