The times of the Classic TT’s opening races have been rejigged slightly to allow additional qualifying after a practice week heavily disrupted by the weather.
Roads will close at 11am on Saturday morning, with two additional qualifying sessions planned ahead of the four-lap Senior Classic TT at 1.15pm.
A parade lap celebrating Steve Hislop follows at 3.30pm before the second race of the day, the Lightweight Classic TT, at 4.10pm.
Another raft of qualifying sessions conclude the day’s Mountain Course action with roads due to open at 7.30pm.
REVISED RACE DAY SCHEDULE
SATURDAY, AUGUST 24
11am Roads close around the Course
11.30am: Classic TT Superbike and Lightweight Qualifying (2 laps); Manx Grand Prix Senior and Junior/ Newcomers A Qualifying (2 laps)
12.05pm: Classic TT Junior Qualifying (2 Laps); Manx Grand Prix Lightweight/ Ultra Lightweight/ Newcomers B&C Qualifying (2 laps)
1.15pm: BENNETTS SENIOR CLASSIC TT RACE (4 laps)
3.30pm: Back to the Future: The Hizzy Years Commemorative Lap
4.10pm: DUNLOP LIGHTWEIGHT CLASSIC TT RACE (4 laps)
6.10pm: Classic TT Superbike Qualifying (1 lap); Manx Grand Prix Senior & Junior/ Newcomers A Qualifying (1 lap)
6.25pm: Classic TT Junior Qualifying (1 lap); Manx Grand Prix Lightweight/ Ultra Lightweight/ Newcomers B&C Qualifying (1 lap)
7.30pm: Roads scheduled to open
- Rock On The Range packs Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, more into tight Saturday schedule
- McAMS Yamaha set for Isle of Man TT Return with Josh Brookes
- Harrison and Dunlop set the Pace in Opening Isle of Man TT Session
- Michael Dunlop the man to beat at the Isle of Man TT
- Harrison tops opening Isle of Man TT Superbike Qualifying Session
- Tour-Type Modifieds Added To Commonwealth Classic
- Celtic Festival, Midwest Spring Fling schedule altered due to weather
- When is BBC Radio 2 in Ibiza, who’s involved with Zoe Ball and what special shows are scheduled?
- NCAA regionals swing into action, with the Pre Classic on deck: Oregon track & field rundown
- What's playing on the 2018 Summer Classics movie series at the Kentucky Theatre?