Business 9 August 2019 comments Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.com/news/business-49286339 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Related TopicsBrexit Chancellor Sajid Javid has announced a one-year spending review to give government departments “financial certainty” as they prepare for Brexit.Mr Javid said a spending round for 2020-21 would “clear the ground ahead of Brexit while delivering on people’s priorities”.He told the BBC that he was confident it would meet the government’s priorities for the NHS, police and schools.It is not a multi-year spending review.Those usually happen every two to four years and due to Brexit delays there has not been such a review since… Read full this story
- UK delays public spending review to focus on Brexit
- Chancellor unveils higher growth forecasts in Spring Statement
- Hammond pleads with MPS to lift Brexit 'cloud of uncertainty'
- Sajid Javid to meet City figures for talks on a no-deal Brexit
- NHS £20bn spending increase to require UK to "contribute a bit more" says Prime Minister Theresa May
- UK ‘heading for recession’ after Brexit slowdown — live updates
- Hammond set to unveil a series of 'optimistic' economic forecasts
- A Midsummer Night's Mansion House speech
- Why HS2 construction and demolition could be extended even further under these new plans
- Trump rattles Wall Street with China criticism at United Nations
Chancellor announces Brexit spending review have 309 words, post on www.bbc.com at August 9, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.