PUBLISHED: 23:46 22 August 2019 | UPDATED: 23:46 22 August 2019
Olive House Residential Care Home in Newton Flotman opens a new quiet room and new bedrooms after completion of an extension.
Archant Norfolk Photographic © 2016
A village care home is going back in time to celebrate a special anniversary.
Olive House Residential Care Home on Olive Avenue, Newton Flotman, is celebrating its 20th year with a Bank Holiday Monday fete.
The event will kick off with a carnival parade starting at 11.30am from the home.
You may also want to watch:
After that, Olive House will be transformed to host a 1960s-themed ball at 2pm.
The event is open to the local community as well as family and friends.
Kerry Gooda, manager of Olive House residential home, said: “We are looking forward to celebrating this special day. Olive House has been providing care for two decades and it’s a great chance to take stock and reflect on the great work the team has done – and continues to do here.
“Looking back through the years, what remains the same is the constant commitment to the happiness and welfare of our residents. We are very proud of our home.”
Call 01508 471718 for details.
- Bank holiday traffic
- Jammy dodger: The congested roads to steer clear of this bank holiday
- Bank holiday travel: these are the routes to avoid as experts warn of roads chaos
- Bank Holiday offer: 50% off TG mag on iPad!
- Mike's Moments: Bank Holiday hoodoo
- Easter 2019 Monday petrol station opening times – is your local garage open on the Bank Holiday Monday?
- Don’t let a breakdown ruin your bank holiday
- Mansfield care home earns first ‘Outstanding’ rating for its owners
- All smiles at Sutton care home's tenth birthday celebrations
- Steelmen 'regained focus' in bank holiday win