Rapper Cardi B has told her Instagram followers that she got breast implants in order to stay afloat while in the water.
- Cardi B under fire for ‘sickening, evil’ video telling haters to commit suicide
- Cardi B throws shade at Taylor Swift with self breast squeeze
The ‘Bodak Yellow’ hit-maker has a history of being candid about undergoing cosmetic surgery, but this is the first time she’s talked about turning part of her body into a lifejacket.
“I can’t swim so I bought these titties so I can float,” Cardi B captions a photo that clearly showcases her surgeon’s handiwork.
Commenters on the post include supermodel Naomi Campbell, who said: “I know the feeling can’t float,” with two heart emojis.
Cardi B opened up earlier this year about getting her breasts augmented after the birth of her daughter, Kulture.
“I just got my boobs redone,” she told Entertainment Tonight.
“I feel good, but then sometimes I feel like, not, you know? [My] skin is stretched out… my daughter f**ked me up! She did, she so did.”
Anyone considering breast implants as a way of making them float should note, as People reports, “saline implants have little to no impact on swimmers as they are neutrally buoyant”.
“Silicone implants, which are denser than water, might even have a slight sinking effect.”
- Mayor Bloomberg brags about undefeated City Hall softball team, jokes that players could make Mets
- Botched buttocks implant surgery video shows horrifying risks of ill-advised and poorly performed cosmetic procedures
- Breast implants may boost a woman's sex life: study
- Yankees always adjust roster on the fly, now Rockies' Ubaldo Jimenez's name is floated in trade talk
- In the Now: Ray Fisher portrays Muhammad Ali in 'Fetch Clay, Make Man'; dogs get a Snow Day
- Norm MacDonald joins 'Last Comic Standing' — and says Cosby is no joke
- Album review: Dido, 'Girl Who Got Away'
- How to make a fresh strawberry daiquiri
- 5 healthy foods that might make you sick
- Why Cardi B is the breakout star of summer 2017