A FOUR-year-old boy from Cork who was critically ill following an incident at a swimming pool in Spain has died. The toddler, named locally as Avery Greene from Mallow, had been holidaying with his f[…] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- Officials identify 1-year-old boy who died after he was found unresponsive in North Olmsted pool
- Georgia boy, 6, dies of heart attack during baseball team pictures
- 5-year-old boy who died in kayak accident identified as St. Andrew’s student
- Shaker Heights boys basketball game canceled after incident with spectators
- Massachusetts Boy, 9, Dies After Hitting Tree at Montana Ski Resort
- Boy, 14, dies after stabbing outside Houston school
- Boy who died in Kaaawa kayak accident is identified
- Ohio boy, 3, dies of complications from flu, reports say
- Kentucky State Police seek father of boy who died in fire
- Boy, 1, dies after being struck by neighbor's vehicle in Ruskin
Boy (4) from Cork dies in Spain after pool incident have 158 words, post on www.irishnews.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.