A PRIEST at the centre of a race abuse case will be transferred to a new parish by the Bishopric of Malaga.
Father Jesús Ramesh Babu Gudapati has been the victim of vile racist threats since he joined the parish 10 months ago.
The main perpetrators of the abuse were a group of youths that would congregate at a kiosk near the church entrance. The closure of the kiosk and the arrest of the ring leader have curbed the insults, however the Bishopric of Malaga has agreed to the transfer despite Father Jesus requesting to remain.
Sergio Yules, president of the support platform for the pastor, has said, that the pastor “is fine at this time, has no problems and wants to stay.”
Residents have signed a petition to revoke the transfer which will be effective from September.
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry
- Construction of Van Don Mong Cai highway set to start this month
- Church of England set to vote on women bishops
- Transfer pricing skills plentiful - News VietNamNet
- Efforts to fight against price transfer bring initial successes
- Petition focuses on tax losses due to capital transfers
- City petition targets capital transfers
- New transfer pricing decree: a step closer to international standards
- Buddhism and the nation: setting off two abreast
- Door for students to transfer credits to follow university education gets narrower
- Transferring Capital into and out of Viet Nam