Our interest isn’t for us to make money, our interest is for you to make money, and we consider this our mission, said Saturday Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan in Tsaghkadzor, Kotayk province, at the end of the business forum.
“Of course when we say ‘make money’ we mean legal work and fair competition. This is perhaps the most important message that I would like to send to businessmen. I repeat,
our goal isn’t for us to make money, our goal is that you make money to enrich not us but the country, the state,” he said.
According to him, some changes have occurred in Kotayk province in three priority areas for the government.
The first is agriculture, he said adding that the new station is tourism, where a new culture is being introduced.
According to the prime minister, the most important role of these events is to stimulate the maximum number of citizens to economic activity.
As reported earlier, the business forum is held Saturday in Armenia’s Tsaghkadzor, Kotayk province.
- Calculators - work out how to make money and save money
- Hold an Estate Sale to Downsize and Make Money from Your Old Crap
- Meet this multibagger — an IIT grad who makes money from just 15 minutes of trade
- How to make money fast in Red Dead Online
- Tweet Buster: Have optimism, will make money in this market; good & bad stocks
- PM Modi makes unique announcements in BRICS
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War - How to earn Mirian and make money fast
- YouTube clarifies it won’t terminate channels that are not making money
- How To Make Money In Online Video
- Facebook to tell users how it makes money