Our interest isn’t for us to make money, our interest is for you to make money, and we consider this our mission, said Saturday Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan in Tsaghkadzor, Kotayk province, at the end of the business forum. “Of course when we say ‘make money’ we mean legal work and fair competition. This is perhaps the most important message that I would like to send to businessmen. I repeat, our goal isn’t for us to make money, our goal is that you make money to enrich not us but the country, the state,” he said. According to him, some changes have occurred in Kotayk province in three priority areas for the government. The first is agriculture, he said adding that the new station is tourism, where a new culture is being introduced. According to the prime minister, the most important role of these events is to stimulate the maximum number of citizens to economic activity. As reported earlier, the business forum is held Saturday in Armenia’s Tsaghkadzor, Kotayk province. Armenia News – NEWS.am ! This text available in Հայերեն and Русский Print
- Bark’s Bites: How Do New Car Dealers Make Money?
- Making money on black swans
- Nissan Leaf “On Track” To Make Money In First Year On The Market
- Toyota Will Double Hybrid Output, Make Money Selling Them
- Ford NA to Make Money on Small Cars. Allegedly.
- VW will be allowed to make money off of its $2B diesel-scandal EV investment
- Fiat Chrysler chief still says EVs can't make money
- Editorial: Someone Is Making Money In Mid-Size Trucks
- Non-League: Liburd’s goal makes is seven unbeaten for Guiseley
- Kyle Palmieri scores Devils' first goal, makes NHL history
Armenia PM: Our goal is for you to make money have 280 words, post on news.am at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.