Whatever your exam results, see out sixth form in style… with a marathon of free food.
For A-Level results day tomorrow (15th August), high street restaurants all across the country have decided to hand out free food and drink to help students celebrate the big day – plus, the thought of devouring all of them will help to take your mind off the dreaded results part.
From free quarter chickens and Firestarters at Nando’s to free KFC snackboxes, we’ve got the full list of freebies available below.
Some places such as Chiquito even offering entire mains for free – no purchase needed – as long as you show them your results and student ID.
For most of the offers, you’ll at least need to have your results slip with you, so even if you’ve not done as well as you wanted, make sure to keep the piece of paper safe so you can still get your well-deserved grub on the house.
Every year, chicken kings Nando’s reward A-Level kids with a free portion of protein, with this year being no different.
Get your hands on a free quarter chicken or Firestarter simply by showing your results slip at the counter of your local branch.
Get a free tortilla dish at Chiquito, worth up to £13.79, choosing between either chimichanga, tacos, enchilada or a burrito.
Simply show your results and student ID between 15th and 17th August at one of Chiquito’s branches, with the offer also available to GCSE students next week between 22nd and 24th of August.
All A-Level students can get a free ice cream sundae by waving their results slip to the waiter in the restaurant, as long as they’re ordering a main meal.
Frankie & Benny’s
Free main courses are available to everyone that brings their A-level results to Frankie & Benny’s when they order a bottle of Coke or pint of Budweiser. This means free main courses up to the value of £13.89!
The offer works on on 10” pizzas, pastas (excluding Risotto), and the following burgers: Classic Beef, Classic Cheese, Bacon & Cheese, The House Special, Classic Chicken, The Smoky Beet (where sold) and Viva La Vegan.
A-Level Results Day freebies
If you buy a Krushem you can add a free KFC snackbox to your order for free.
Whilst the Krushems cost from £1.99, the snackboxes are also worth £1.99, with each box containing original recipe chicken and fries.
- Hot news for tomorrow's A-level students
- Labour pledges new laws to tackle bad hospital food
- Africa: 26 African States Attend Agrochemicals Food Testing Training
- Celebrate the Best of America with 50 of Portland’s Best Multi-Cultural Restaurants and Food Carts
- After student backlash, UC Davis reverses decision and closes campus due to smoke; Sac State also closed
- Making Cents: First-year students also learning how to budget for year
- Vietnam students showcase recycled designs
- Zimbabwe: Where Are Tomorrow's Music Legends?
- Angola and Togo Prepare Top Level Meeting