Looking to spruce up your house on a budget?
You may want to head into Aldi this week.
The supermarket is currently running a sale – and dozens of homeware items have been reduced.
Here’s everything you need to know about the promotion.
Aldi has slashed the cost of plenty of its homeware items.
Cushions are among the products to be reduced by 40%.
These pillows come in a variety of different designs, from floral prints to polka dot patterns.
The cost of duvet sets, bathroom accessories and welcome mats has also fallen.
Meanwhile, customers can pick up fancy-looking diffusers and candles on a budget.
Our top picks from Aldi’s homeware sale
1. Large Crystal Droplet Lamp, £18.99 – Was £24.99, saving you £6
2. Kirkton House Flatweave Rug, £9.99 – Was £14.99, saving you £5
3. Double Cotton Duvet Set, £6.99 – Was £9.99, saving you £3
4. Pink Watercolour Stripe Cushion, £2.99 – Was £4.99, saving you £2
5. Kirkton House Watermelon Coir Mat, £2.99 – Was £3.99, saving you £1
6. Floral Bathroom Accessories, £2.99 – Was £3.99, saving you £1
7. Scentcerity Soothing Reed Diffuser, £2.99 – Was £3.79, saving you 90p
8. Wooden Guestbook, £6.99 – Was £9.99, saving you £3
9. Kirkton House Jute Runner, £14.99 – Was £19.99, saving you £5
10. Scentcerity Soothing Gift Set, £3.99 – Was £5.99, saving you £2
- Shop until you drop at Kuala Lumpur - Mega sale carnival and enchanting end of year sale set to swell visitor numbers
- Deal of the Day: The Semi-Annual Mega Sale
- Ryanair mega sale begins with flights from £5.99
- This Apple iPad 2 is on mega sale -- get it now for 40 percent off
- This Apple iPad Mini is on mega sale -- get it now for 60 percent off
- This Apple iPad Air is on mega sale -- get it now for 54 percent off
- Why Farm Fresh prices appear higher during liquidation sales
- Airlines currently having sales on flights – including Virgin Atlantic, EasyJet and Emirates
- Virgin Atlantic, EasyJet and Emirates – the airlines currently having sales on flights
- Tulsa County jail commissary nets $400K in six months with 9 in 10 items marked up at least double wholesale costs