POSITION VACANCY: CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
At Capital Insurance Group (CIG), we are constantly looking for ways to make our team stronger because we are passionate about what we do!
CIG continues to grow and develop our business and we’re encouraging suitable candidates from within Tonga to apply for the following position.
The successful candidate may be asked to commence immediately. A position description will be made available to the successful candidate upon commencement.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
Reporting to the Country Manager and primarily responsible for:
- ✓ Achievement of stated Claims service and quality objectives
- ✓ Delivery of Claims operational plan objectives
- ✓ Planning and management of change within the team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have completed Tertiary education
- Held a similar role with a minimum of three years’ work experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in usage of insurance software will be a bonus
- Be creative, focus-driven with ability to deliver accurate results and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Be customer always oriented & be able to maintain good customer service.
If this is you, please forward your CV, including at least three referees by email to
cighr [at] capgrp [dot] com
hand-deliver it to our office:
Nuku’ alofa Tonga.
Your CV must contain in detail, your current job scope and/or work experience.
Please attention your application to: Group Human Resources Manager.
Applications close on Friday, 23 August 2019 at close of business.
- China Southern Airlines Opens Customer Service Office in HCM City
- Banks to be more demanding in selecting customers
- Online customer services launched by AIA Vietnam
- Customs services to improve
- Generali Opens New Insurance Counselling Office and Customer Service Centre
- Vietnam Social Insurance launches IT management, customer service centres
- Insurer employs AI for customer services
- Sungroup opens a VIP customer service
- Viettel pioneers in testing 4G services
- VN, Argentina aim for stronger customs service