POSITION VACANCY: CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
At Capital Insurance Group (CIG), we are constantly looking for ways to make our team stronger because we are passionate about what we do!
CIG continues to grow and develop our business and we’re encouraging suitable candidates from within Tonga to apply for the following position.
The successful candidate may be asked to commence immediately. A position description will be made available to the successful candidate upon commencement.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
Reporting to the Country Manager and primarily responsible for:
- ✓ Achievement of stated Claims service and quality objectives
- ✓ Delivery of Claims operational plan objectives
- ✓ Planning and management of change within the team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have completed Tertiary education
- Held a similar role with a minimum of three years’ work experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in usage of insurance software will be a bonus
- Be creative, focus-driven with ability to deliver accurate results and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Be customer always oriented & be able to maintain good customer service.
If this is you, please forward your CV, including at least three referees by email to
cighr [at] capgrp [dot] com
hand-deliver it to our office:
Nuku’ alofa Tonga.
Your CV must contain in detail, your current job scope and/or work experience.
Please attention your application to: Group Human Resources Manager.
Applications close on Friday, 23 August 2019 at close of business.
- Pfizer to start testing its Covid-19 vaccine in children as young as 12
- SCIC fails to sell State capital in firms
- The customer service saga of Indian Companies
- Cop’s daughter secures 3rd rank in UP civil service exam, aims to clear IAS
- Pfizer To Start Testing Its Coronavirus Vaccine In Children As Young As 12
- Listen up! How to tune in to customers and turn down the noise
- Shifting from analog to digital: the power of innovative thinking in the postal services sector
- Scenarios: Capitals in trouble while other teams hope for Sunrisers to lose
- Khan’s London: Spate of Stabbings Again Drench British Capital in Blood
- Car Drives Through Group of Police Officers in Brooklyn, New York, During Protests
- IPL 2020: Match 51: DC vs MI: Preview: Delhi Capitals in desperate need to win to remain in play-off mix
- The pandemic has forced companies to invest in cloud-based services, says TCS CEO Gopinathan
- California mom, 38, who went missing in Zion National Park for 12 days went there on a solo spiritual pilgrimage but had a breakdown and has since checked herself into a mental health clinic, sister says
- Judge declares that ex-Green Beret who 'helped smuggle Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn out of Japan in a custom-made speaker box' can be extradited to face charges in the country
- Airlines get ready for in-flight meal services
- Economic Watch: Global giants confident in China's services market despite COVID-19 bites
- ‘1917’ Leads China Weekend; Korea Has Yet Another Hit With ‘Deliver Us From Evil’ & ‘Greenland’ Makes Hay In France – International Box Office
- Digital technology in the health service
- Brits face £100 fines if they meet in groups of more than six under tough news rules to stop second coronavirus wave
- No tariff increase for customers enjoying under 12 hours electricity daily — NERC
5015 Capital Ins Group Ltd Customer Service Officer 12 have 520 words, post on matangitonga.to at August 11, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.