Rapper 50 Cent has mocked talk show host Wendy Williams with an Instagram video apparently showing her being stopped by security trying to enter his party.
However, she’s posted her own photos that appear to show she did get in.
- 50 Cent mocks Kiwi Mongrel Mob member’s facial tattoo
- Tekashi 6ix9ine receives vicious burn from 50 Cent over snitching
The ‘Many Men’ rapper hosted his famous Tycoon Pool Party in New York over the weekend and published footage of Williams talking with security at the event’s entrance.
“You can’t just show up to my party if you been talking about me. Bitch, wait outside,” 50 Cent captioned the video.
Williams wears a New York Yankees cap in the video – which she’s also wearing in photos she put on her own Instagram account with Snoop Dogg and her son, reportedly from inside the pool party.
“We’re told her plan went down without a hitch – security with the Elizabeth, NJ police department escorted her and her son inside directly to Snoop’s section, no run-ins with 50 Cent,” reports TMZ.
“However, our sources say Wendy did find out afterward that 50 Cent had put her on the blacklist for the party, but because of her connection with ‘her family town’ of Elizabeth, she didn’t have any issues.”
Aside from the photos with her son and Snoop Dogg, Williams doesn’t appear to have responded to 50 Cent’s post.
The pair have a long history of making derogatory comments about each other.
- Wendy Williams hits The City on 10th anniversary tour
- Cassie 'Wasted' 11 Years Dating Diddy, Wendy Williams Says
- 50 Cent’s ‘In da Club’ lawsuit against rival rapper Rick Ross is worthless, judge rules
- 50 Cent buys 200 tickets to Ja Rule concert to keep seats empty in ongoing feud
- Ja Rule makes final comment about feud with 50 Cent
- 50 Cent Trolls Ja Rule, Buys 200 Tickets to Rapper's Concert So It Will Be 'Empty'
- 50 Cent Signs New Development Deal With Starz That Includes 3-Series Commitment
- Watch MSNBC Host Turn to 50 Cent for Analysis of Michael Cohen Flipping on Trump (Video)
- 50 Cent mocks Ja Rule for canceling CNY concert at last minute; refunds offered
- Right-Wing Party Proposes Online Portal for Students to Report Teachers Who Criticize It