Offers over £220,000
Set in a great central location with Bells Brae and Anderson High schools, the Clickimin, hospital and both supermarkets within easy walking distance, and Commercial Street just a ten minute walk away, 2 Hayfield Lane is a four bedroom / two bathroom semi-detached property with District Heating enjoying an open aspect to the front and rear.
In addition to four bedrooms, the double glazed accommodation also includes a sittingroom, kitchen / dining room, bathroom & shower room. Off-street parking for three cars, garage with electric door and attractive back garden with south-facing deck. With its extra fourth bedroom, the two bath / shower rooms and easy access to amenities, this is an ideal family home.
Viewing – please telephone 01595 695597 or 07818 864 912, or contact our reception.
Solicitors address : Harper Macleod LLP,
Contact number : 01595 695583
- MTA Starts Issuing Violations To Drivers Caught Blocking Bus Lanes
- MTA Begins Using Cameras On Buses To Catch Cars In Bus Lanes
- MTA To Begin Monday Using Mounted Cameras To Catch Cars In Bus Lanes
- Drivers Use Bike Lanes To Swerve Around Speed Humps
- The Appraisal Lane Launches in Dallas; Live Appraisers Help Drivers Easily Sell Their Cars
- Motorcyclist is awarded $21 MILLION in damages after being hurled across three lanes of traffic
- Report: Lane Kiffin, Ole Miss close to being done deal
- Lane scores 17 to carry Cent. Michigan past UT-Martin 84-75
- Nathan Lane Dances With the Octopus
- Ole Miss confirms hiring of Lane Kiffin as head coach