This weekend, Cadbury is all set to launch the first-ever milk chocolate 3D Printer in Australia. It will create chocolate ‘charms’, which includes a selection of letters and symbols, proving that there is never a dull moment in the cocoa world. Meanwhile, in India, where the country’s chocolate market stands at ₹9,000 crore and counting, Mondelēz launched a new variant of its popular Dairy Milk chocolate with 30% less sugar, last month.On the website, they claim the new variant doesn’t rely on artificial sweeteners, colours or preservatives but instead includes more fibre.Isle of chocolateThe Indian market today has a chocolate solution for every mood and palate, be it imported Swiss, Belgian or fairtrade bars from Madagascar, or endless choices from homegrown, single-origin bean-to-bar options. Take gourmet food supermarket Foodhall that boasts about 146 kinds of chocolates and candies, including Xocolati57, their in-house brand. CEO Jay Jhaveri says, “There is a shift towards dark chocolate variants. And vegan, organic and sugar-free varieties are popular too.” This is in line with the Asia-Pacific Chocolate Market Report 2019, which highlights the increasing demand in the country for dark and sugar-free chocolates crafted with organic ingredients.At Foodhall, brands like Lindt (over a 100 varieties),… Read full this story
- Sex, drugs and the Rolls Royce guru: The incredible story of the free-love cult, the 'conman mystic' with 93 Rolls-Royces who led it and the biggest mass poisoning in US history
- This Valentine’s Day, feast on delectable Rose paradise cake & punch syrup with your significant other
- Lowe Lintas wins Hershey's Kisses creative mandate
- Valentine’s Day 2020: Famous Bollywood Couples Who Give Major Fashion Goals In Coordinated Outfits!
- An Agatha Christie mystery on the Kerala backwaters
- Strings of fairy lights, dramatic chandeliers: Lighting tips to make your home sparkle this Diwali
- Streaming with laughter: the 50 best standup comedy shows
- HT Brunch Cover Story: Meet Bollywood’s own Miss Sunshine, Jacqueline Fernandez!
Why India loves dark chocolate have 309 words, post on www.thehindu.com at July 5, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.