Burton Albion will not be signing trialist Callum Dolan – as Nigel Clough says the Brewers have “other priorities at the moment”.
The 18-year-old attacking midfielder – a former Manchester United youth player – had been training with Albion since the start of pre-season, and he came off the bench in their first two friendlies of the summer – the 1-1 draw away to Matlock Town and the 2-1 home win over Sheffield United.
Clough is aiming to make three new signings before the start of the season, targeting an addition apiece in defence, midfield and attack.
The Brewers saw Marcus Harness leave to join Portsmouth on Thursday, while they have lost the versatile Ben Fox – who was likely to feature in central midfield and at right-back this season – for the majority of the campaign to an ACL injury.
“With Foxy getting injured, we’ve said we can’t do anything with him,” said the Burton boss.
“There are other priorities at the moment.
“We’re hoping for all three (signings). We’re going to do everything we can and push in the next 48 hours to get them in, because the sooner they get in and it gets settled, the better it is for us.”
- How We Started To Make Reflective House Signs
- LED Signs - The Secret to Increasing Sales That Your Marketing Expert Won't Tell You About
- Mental Illness - Carers Look For Early Warning Signs of Illness
- Getting Rid of Age Signs on Your Skin - It's Easier Than You Think
- The Signs of a Cheating Husband
- Should I Quit My Job? 11 Signs of a Dead-End Job in Disguise
- Make Money Using The Internet - Steps You Should Take Before You Sign Up
- Is Astrology a True Science? Part II
- Learn How to Snowboard - First Timers Lesson
- The Humiliating Monavie Facts Behind Recruiting Your Upline Won't Tell You