BY YOMBI KEP
The PNG University of Technology wants to connect directly with industry partners as they develop graduates for various fields.
Last Friday it hosted a corporate dinner at Holiday Inn in Port Moresby to engage with each other.
Themed ‘Growing World Class Technocrats’ the dinner with industries aims to firm continuous partnerships and collaboration.
During the dinner, vice chancellor Dr Ora Renagi presented the University’s strategic plan 2019-2023 and delved into the missions and visions.
Their vision is to grow World Class Technocrats for the real world by 2023 and beyond and its mission is to grow world class technocrats through high quality experiential teaching, research and ardent application of scientific and technological knowledge and innovation.
Their core values are accountability and transparency, professionalism, excellence, innovation and initiative, and pride and passion.
- The conference “the development strategic planning frame of cultural industries in Vietnam”
- Vietnam, United Nations sign one strategic plan for 2017-2021
- ASEAN Tourism Strategic Plan launched
- MIC to develop strategic plan on cyber security
- Workshop discusses strategic planning for ASEAN Community
- Microsoft, the FBI, Europol and industry partners disrupt the notorious ZeroAccess botnet
- MoIT urged to fine-tune draft plan on industrial restructuring
- Planning on industrial clusters in 20 localities approved
- Ninh Binh’s new plan boosts industrial clusters
- US's IT firm signs strategic agreement with VN partner