Are you are your wits’ end with your child? Are you in need of desperate help to control your toddler?
Well, a brand new production company is looking for children to take part in a documentary showing how mums and dads can turn their children into angels.
The company called Boomerang want parents, who can’t take anymore shouting or screaming, to get in touch.
According to Derbyshire Live, the documentary will see children attend a nursery staffed by top behaviour experts in a bid to improve the way they act.
A spokesman for Boomerang said: “Do you have a child age five or under? Is their behaviour extreme? Are you at your wits’ end?
“If so, we want to hear from you!
Biggest viral stories right now
“An award-winning TV production company is producing a programme hoping to help families manage their under five’s extreme behaivour.
“We are opening a nursery staffed by some of the best behaviour experts in the country who will offer support and advice.
“If you are exhausted by your child’s behaviour and think it is affecting them at nursery, school or beyond, we want to speak to you!”
Those interested are asked to email [email protected] or call 02922 450059 or 075518 68831 in confidence.
- TV company looking for naughty children to take part in new show
- New TV show looking for naughty children to take part
- Best Netflix Christmas movies and TV shows including Love Actually and Jingle all the Way
- What Christmas movies are on Netflix? Best TV Shows and films to watch this festive season
- Warmth and humour make Victoria Coren-Mitchell queen of quizzes
- Hunky TV chef Gino D’Acampo reveals his bum gets pinched a lot by female fans — but he will never complain about his fame
- Know any naughty Teesside kids? TV show wants little tearaways
- Who is Lady Colin Campbell? Star of I’m A Celebrity 2015 and Larry Lamb’s ex – all you need to know
- New TV show looking for naughty Derby children to take part