These are the faces of the North East paedophiles who have been brought before the courts to face justice so far this year. Judges have handed down punishments for the crimes which range from historic cases of abuse to online grooming. Listed below are the paedophiles sentenced at Newcastle Crown Court so far in 2019: Colin Ankers, Philip Taylor, Darren Smith, and Paul Cavner A woman who was sexually abused as a child after someone she knew offered her to other men in return for money and cigarettes has finally seen justice. The victim – who had her childhood blighted by being brutally raped and sexually assaulted over six years – has finally seen justice after four men were found guilty of multiple historic rapes and indecent assaults. The abuse committed by Colin Ankers, 45, of Waterville Road, North Shields ; Philip Taylor, 60, of Whiteley Avenue, Sowerby, West Yorkshire; Darren Smith, 36, of Irene Avenue, Stoke-on-Trent; and Paul Cavner, 55, of Crofton Street, Blyth , was described as ‘heinous and wicked’ by the judge. Ankers was found guilty of 14 counts of rape and four counts of indecent assault. Taylor was found guilty of three counts of rape and four counts of indecent… Read full this story
- Former federal judge who brought down the 'Teflon Don' steps into Flynn case
- Trump DGAF About Roger Stone or Justice. Here’s the Proof.
- Food for thought: 'Justice' becomes 2018 word of the year
- Behind the Justice Department's split over the Flynn dismissal
- Unlike Justice Oluwa, most young judges are not upright — Femi Okunnu
- Joe Biden Says Ahmaud Arbery Was 'Killed in Cold Blood,' Family 'Deserve Justice... Now'
- President Trump Has Weaponized the Justice Department | Opinion
- Rapper Boosie Badazz claims he paid for sex for 14-year-old son
- First Hong Kong protester to admit 'rioting' gets four years' jail
- The Justice Department Can Intervene in the Ahmaud Arbery Case. Here's How
The vile paedophiles brought to justice so far this year have 300 words, post on www.chroniclelive.co.uk at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.