It will soon be time for contestants to top up their trolley’s as iconic game show Supermarket Sweep is returning to the small screen.
Rylan Clarke-Neal will host the reboot of the show that was made famous by the late Dale Winton.
It will feature many of the same elements that made it such a popular show in the 1990s but will have an extra ‘sprinkle of celebrity stardust’.
The familiar parts that will be returning are the inflatable items, the trolley dash, the catchphrases and the iconic jumpers.
Speaking of his new role, Rylan said: “It’s a dream come true to step inside this very special supermarket and host one of the most iconic series in television history.
“I am beside myself with excitement. Fill up your trolley, grab your bag for life and let’s go shopping!”
The show is currently looking for contestants and Rylan has tweeted to reveal how people can put their name forward for a place.
All you have to do is email [email protected] Good luck.
- Dale Winton: Tributes flood in for Supermarket Sweep host
- Supermarket Sweep propelled host Dale Winton to national fame
- Supermarket Sweep to get a dose of Love Island
- From his mum's overdose death to Supermarket Sweep – the life of Dale Winston
- Dale Winton dies at 62: Tributes to Supermarket Sweep host
- Remember when Dale Winton released a Supermarket Sweep single?
- Think of the fun you could be having on Supermarket Sweep!
- Trailer gives first glimpse of Supermarket Sweep revival
- Obituary: Dale Winton