The Championship transfer window is in full swing but now only has a few weeks before it slams shut in mid-August.
There is still plenty of time for deals to be done and it is expected there will be plenty of business conducted in the remaining weeks – but some are already leading the way.
Bristol City, Leeds United and Nottingham Forest are among five clubs who have conducted the most business in the summer window so far, along with Brentford and Millwall.
All five clubs have been involved in eleven deals this summer, while Barnsley are the other side to hit double figures having completed ten pieces of business.
Stoke City have been the most active in terms of bringing players in though, with seven of their nine pieces of business completed so far seeing new faces arrive in Staffordshire.
Meanwhile, West Brom are the only club in the Championship yet to complete a new signing, with seven clubs only welcoming one new face to their ranks so far.
On the other side of things, Millwall have been the most active in offloading players after waving goodbye to seven during the window, while Brentford, Bristol and Birmingham City have ousted six members of their squad.
Fulham and Hull City are the two clubs who have not lost a member of their squad so far, with Sheffield Wednesday having just one departure.
Deals done so far
Barnsley – Ten (five signed, five departures)
Birmingham – Eight (two signed, six departures)
Blackburn – Five (one signed, four departures)
Brentford – Eleven (five signed, six departures)
Bristol City – Eleven (five signed, six departures)
Cardiff City – Six (three signed, three departures)
Charlton Athletic – Eight (five signed, three departures)
Derby County – Six (one signed, five departures)
Fulham – One (one signed, no departures)
Huddersfield – Ten (six signed, four departures)
Hull City – Four (four signed, no departures)
Leeds – Eleven (six signed, five departures)
Luton Town – Five (three signed, two departures)
Middlesbrough – Four (one signed, three departures)
Millwall – Eleven (four signed, seven departures)
Nottingham Forest – Eleven (six signed, five departures)
Preston – Four (two signed, two departures)
QPR – Nine (six signed, three departures)
Reading – Four (one signed, three departures)
Sheffield Wednesday – Four (three signed, one departure)
Stoke City – Nine (seven signed, two departures)
Swansea City – Four (one signed, three departures)
West Brom – Three (none signed, three departures)
Wigan – Seven (two signed, five departures)
- Bristol City 1-1 Preston: Fergie’s groans at Jones
- FA Cup fourth-round draw: Man City get Fulham, Liverpool face Bristol City or Shrewsbury
- FA Cup: Man City face Fulham in fourth round, Liverpool away to Bristol City or Shrewsbury
- Arsenal boss Arteta has no intention of selling captain Aubameyang – but is in the transfer market for a defender
- Chelsea and Man City in transfer race for £60m Leicester full-back Ben Chilwell but Rodgers reluctant to sell
- Weirs and aerial walkways: the Bristol that might have been
- Transfer news LIVE: Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal latest plus Thomas Lemar updates
- 9pm Transfer news LIVE: Manchester United and Spurs in Bruno Fernandes battle, Liverpool back in for Dembele
- 2pm Transfer news LIVE: Liverpool back in for Dembele, Spurs battle West Ham for Fernandes, Reina Villa medical
- Transfer news LIVE: Latest on Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool plus Edinson Cavani updates