CHICAGO — A judge has ruled some records of singer R. Kelly’s legal battle with his ex-wife could be released to the public as soon as next week. Cook County Circuit Judge Lori Rosen on Wednesday held a closed hearing to determine which records concerning Robert Kelly’s case with ex-wife Andrea Kelly would remain sealed. Attorneys for the 52-year-old singer and his ex-wife told reporters that they argued some documents should remain sealed including a prenuptial agreement, the divorce settlement from 2009 and a child support document that apparently contained Kelly’s tax returns. They also wanted documents with medical information about their children sealed. Rosen opened the courtroom to issue her ruling keeping the divorce settlement, a doctor’s letter about one of the children sealed and to blackout on medical information and the children’s and doctors’ names. The prenuptial agreement will be released. Kelly faces sex-related charges involving four women, three of whom were minors when the alleged abuse occurred. He has pleaded not guilty.
- Jeremy Renner claims his ex-wife, Sonni, sent naked pictures of him to their custody evaluator and is obsessed with sex, making explicit sculptures in front of their six-year-old daughter
- Matt Lauer's ex-wife Annette Roque goes grocery shopping in the Hamptons after distancing herself from him by saying her 'only concern is for their kids' as he is slammed for 'victim blaming' the ex-mistress accusing him of rape
- Man kills ex-wife, her mother and sister in northwestern Spain
- Netanyahu starts legal battle to strike out charges
- Jeremy Renner's ex-wife Sonni says he threatened to kill her, put a gun in his mouth when he was drunk and high, and leaves cocaine on the bathroom counter as they battle over custody of their six-year-old daughter
- Blind man wins legal battle after being asked to leave cafe
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Karma, Karma, Karma!' The gag order has been lifted and Jon Gosselin is revealing all to DailyMailTV about his ex-wife Kate and what really happened when he walked away from Jon & Kate Plus 8
- Jeremy Renner threatened to kill himself and his ex-wife, lawsuit alleges
- The Voice: John Legend and Kelly Clarkson use new show rule to save singers as Battle Rounds begin
- Jeremy Renner’s ex-wife claims he put gun in his mouth, threatened to kill her
Records of singer's legal battle with ex-wife to be released have 381 words, post on www.startribune.com at July 9, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.