There are trainers, and then there’s Gucci trainers. Arguably the most popular casual style shoe, like ever, the ‘Ace’ style are white and have the brand’s signature green and red stripe on the side. We particularly love the design that has a gold bumble bee embroidered on the surface. But, at around £400 a pop, our bank balances definitely don’t love them as much as we do. Never fear though – we’ve found the best lookalike pair and they come straight from Poundland. Yep, you read that right! The cut-price brand has produced a near-on identical pair for just £9, as part of their fashion brand Pep & Co. They have the same signature stripe, and even the bumblebee too! We can’t quite believe it. If you want these trainers in all their thrifty glory, hot-foot it Poundland ASAP, because once they’re gone, they’re gone.
Pep & Co has taken the high street market by storm, rivalling Primark for purse-friendly prices – and you can find out your nearest stockist if you head to the online site.
£445, Gucci @ Net-a-Porter
We love ourselves a designer dupe or two. Remember last month when Marks & Spencer dropped a stunning pair of leather sandals which looked very much like the iconic Hermes Oran mules? You know the pair – they have the easily recognisable stitched ‘H’ cutout across the front and come in a many colours, but the most popular with the fash-pack is the tan brown.
As stunning as they are, you won’t get much change from £700. But M&S came out on top with its own version and they were dead ringers. Priced at just £25, they came in an array of shades, from gold, brown and white to green.
- Could a female coach succeed in the AFL?
- Everything it took to create the longest drive in major football history
- Melbourne Cup 2018: Preview and top tips
- Tangerine dream! Former Miss Universe Australia Renae Ayris shows off her incredible figure in a bright bikini as she soaks up the sun in Croatia with fiancé Andrew Papadopoulos
- 2009 Lincoln MKS AWD
- Capsule Review: Aston Martin V8 Vantage
- Grand Theft Auto - the story of DeLorean: CAR+ archive, June 2005
- Vasyl Lomachenko Vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux Is Boxing Fuckery At Its Finest
- 2018 Preakness Stakes odds, predictions: Picks from expert who has nailed 8 winners
- Jamal Lewis Making Most of Post-NFL Life—but Preparing for Darker Days to Come
- How an NC Central baseball player fought his way back after a devastating pitch to the face
- Soaring expectations can't uproot Vikings' Kirk Cousins from foundation formed in hometown
- Arturo Gatti vs. Ivan Robinson: A legendary clash revisited 20 years later
- FLM All 32: Team-by-team notes
- Dindigul Dragons star credits R Ashwin for his improvement
- NHL Mixed Bag: Blues, Kings get needed wins, but is that enough?
- The high life: we spend half a year in a Bentley Continental GT V8 S Convertible
- 2018 Preakness Stakes odds, predictions: Picks from expert who has hit 8 winners
- Boxing: Leo Santa Cruz beats Abner Mares in another Staples classic
- Cindy Miller: How to recover from bad golf shots
Poundland's £9 Gucci trainer dupes will blow your mind have 589 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.