Want to read more?
We value our content and access to our full site is only available on subscription. Your subscription entitles you to 7-day-a-week access to our website, plus a full digital copy of that week’s paper to read on your pc/mac or mobile device In addition your subscription includes access to digital archive copies from 2006 onwards
A 29-year-old man was arrested at about 4pm on Thursday July 4, in Hillside Road, Campbeltown, for behaving in an abusive manner. He was charged, held for court and a report was submitted to the procurator fiscal.
Between 5pm on Saturday July 6 and 8.45am on Sunday July 7, in Dalintober, Campbeltown, a silver Volkswagen Passat car was damaged by having its passenger side front window smashed.
On Sunday July 7, between 1.30am and 10am, in Princes Street, Campbeltown, a blue Fiat Punto car was damaged by having its bonnet and body panels scratched.
Between 10am and 10.40am on Saturday July 6, in Longrow, Campbeltown, a blue Ford Kuga car was damaged by having the front bumper struck by another vehicle which failed to stop and report the collision.
A 47-year-old man is the subject of a report to the procurator fiscal after he was found to be in possession of cannabis after he was searched at about 4am on Monday July 8, on Ralston Road, Campbeltown.
Two men, aged 26 and 27, behaved in an abusive manner by fighting with each other at about 7.10pm on Monday July 8, at Davaar Avenue, Campbeltown. When police arrested the men, the 26-year-old struggled and resisted arrest and assaulted police officers. The men were charged and held in custody for court.
Police are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information on the above or any incident to call 101 or anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- POLICE FILES, July 19, 2019
- POLICE FILES, July 26 2019
- Beverly Hills loses another suit against police chief
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for July 13, 2019
- Embattled Fullerton police chief resigns from department
- Police file warrant for murder victim's PIN number as Tellis returns to Ouachita
- Fresno says it wants to be transparent, but denies records requests on police shootings
- Cleveland Police Union Appeals Firing Of Cop Who Killed Tamir Rice
- Deputy chief was hit after Iowa police shooting, files show