Fans were delighted as Aidan Turner took part in a duel in Sunday night’s episode of Poldark.
As Ross Poldark, the 36-year-old brandished a sword as he faced off against new character Ned Despard (Vincent Regan) in the second episode of the series.
The BBC One programme, set in Cornwall and starring Turner and Eleanor Tomlinson, has returned for the fifth and final time.
Fans were riveted by the scene, which saw the duo engage in high-energy swordplay.
One viewer asked for more scenes of a similar kind.
“More sword fighting please best scene yet,” they said, noting how actor Regan had starred in action movies Troy and 300.
Another fan of the show said: “Great sword fighting scene between Ned and Ross.”
Another tweeter wrote: “Sword fighting Ross is kinda hawt.”
Another noted: “I’m not saying Aidan Turner in a sword fight looks hot, but…..he does.”
One more echoed the sentiment, writing: “Ross Poldark sword fighting,” before adding a kiss emoji.
Poldark airs on BBC One at 9pm on Sundays.
- Streamer Meets Fan, Defeats Him In Gentlemanly Duel
- Cisco, Huawei take duel to smart cities
- All of the Men on Poldark Want to Fuck: Ranking the Show’s Best Sex Stares
- Dev Shares Designs That Didn't Make It Into Original Games, Inspiring Fan Art
- Brock Turner Will Spend More Time in Jail Than 97 Percent of Rapists
- After Some Delay, Brock Turner’s Sentencing Photo Has Been Released [Updated]
- Brock Turner Is Now the Textbook Definition of 'Rape' in Criminal Justice Classes [Updated]
- Brock Turner's Childhood Friend Blames His Rape Conviction on Political Correctness
- After the Brock Turner Case, Would Recalling Judge Aaron Persky Really Achieve Anything?
- Sophie Turner Has Opinions About Sansa's Rape On