Want to read more?
We value our content and access to our full site is only available on subscription. Your subscription entitles you to 7-day-a-week access to our website, plus a full digital copy of that week’s paper to read on your pc/mac or mobile device In addition your subscription includes access to digital archive copies from 2006 onwards
Wildlife photographer and regular ‘photograph of the week’ contributor John Anderson captured this young hare loping through his garden recently.
John said: ‘We have seen hares regularly this year, which is a big improvement on previous years and hopefully shows that their numbers are on the up again. We are lucky to have a lot of wildlife around us.’
John used a Nikon D5100 DSLR with a 55 to 300mm telephoto lens to take the excellent shot.
If you have a photograph you would like to share, please email it to [email protected], send it via the Courier’s Facebook page or bring it into the Courier office to be copied.
- Pet of the Week: Meet Sally, a tabby cat who loves cuddles
- Out & About: Things to do in the South Bay July 14-18
- Blood Moon in July set to be the longest total lunar eclipse of the 21st century
- What is in store for the borough's 2019 budget?
- Horse racing calendar 2019: Schedule and results
- South Bay by Jackie Weekend Guide March 14, 2019
- These photos and more earned Southern California photojournalist Photographer of the Year for the 6th time
- World Press Photo of the Year 2019 Contest Nominees
- Sony World Photography Awards 2019: The Best Picture from Each Country