THE public will get a chance to see the work of more than 40 visual artists later this month.
Wasps Inverness Creative Academy will open its doors on Saturday and Sunday, July 27 and 28, between 10am and 5pm.
The academy, in Midmills Building in Stephen’s Street, is now home to more than 40 visual artists and makers as well as three creative learning organisations.
A spokeswoman said: “Artists are opening their doors to the public, offering the opportunity to see their work in exhibition form in the beautifully transformed gym hall, and as works in progress in each of their unique studio spaces.”
Since first phase of refurbishments were completed in November, locals have been knocking on the door to view a building which many attended when it was Inverness Royal Academy or Midmills College.
- How to Unschedule Your Child
- Turner Contemporary: Did art transform 'no-go zone' Margate?
- IOC seeks info on Salazar doping, impact on Olympic races
- Personalization and Humanization: Serious about customer engagement? Then you need them both
- Is the Holy Grail of Reality TV Disasters
- Primer: Stephen Sondheim
- Another Star Is Born: Why Hollywood keeps returning to this tragic Cinderella story
- AT RITZY JUNKET, CROW GIVES BUSH THE BUSINESS
- Guide to Area Schools
- May festivals around metro Phoenix and Arizona