Business 18 July 2019 comments Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49027889 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Related TopicsBrexit Public borrowing could surge by £30bn a year if there is a no-deal Brexit, the country’s spending watchdog says.The Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) said the scenario was based on assumptions that a no-deal Brexit would cause a UK recession.It said this was “not necessarily the most likely outcome” but also “by no means the worst case scenario”.The UK is set to leave the European Union on 31 October.Chances of a no-deal outcome appear to have risen recently, after both Tory leadership contenders said… Read full this story
- Brexit explained: What is the Benn Act? Could no deal Brexit still happen?
- Ireland publishes no-deal Brexit bill it hopes it won't need
- UK Parliament will decide between no-deal Brexit and delay
- British Officials Warn Of 'Putrefying' Piles Of Garbage In Event Of No-Deal Brexit
- Juncker `not very optimistic´ about avoiding no-deal Brexit
- EU's Juncker: Not optimistic no-deal Brexit can be avoided
- Spain pledges to protect expat Britons in case of no-deal Brexit
- The Latest: UK leader May does not rule out no-deal Brexit
- The Latest: Germany says delay aims to avoid no-deal Brexit
- UK announces tariff cuts, border plans for a no-deal Brexit
No-deal Brexit 'could cause £30bn economic hit' have 308 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.