By HELEN TARAWATHE National Housing Corporation (NHC) has a liability of more than K100 million accumulated over many years, Housing and Urbanisation Minister Justin Tkatchenko, pictured, says.
- Debt - Freebies
- Card Consolidation Credit Debt Guide To Legally Get Out Of Debt
- Drowning in Debt - Getting Your Head Above Water
- Credit Card Debt Consolidation Guide To Help You Legally Get Out Of Debt Fast Part I
- Debt Relief Counseling - Do You Know When You Need Debt Relief Counseling
- Debt Negotiation - Is Good or Bad?
- How to Get Rid of Credit Card Debts in Five Easy Steps
- Dealing With Your Debt
- Ways to Get a Free Debt Consolidation, Debt Tips, and Credit Tips
- Open Your Debt Consolidation Business
NHC’s debt over K100mil: Tkatchenko have 119 words, post on www.thenational.com.pg at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.