A child died after he was found unresponsive hanging from a tire swing.
The New Hampshire Union Leader reported that firefighters and police officers found the child outside a home on Douglas Drive in Candia, a town about 11 miles northeast of Manchester.
The boy was just 5 years old. Firefighters performed CPR before he was transported to the Elliot Hospital, but it was too late, according to the Union Leader.
Firefighters in Woodford County, Kentucky, continue to put out fires that engulfed two barrel houses at a Jim Beam aging compound overnight and into the morning.
(Published 6 hours ago)
“It’s a tragedy,” Candia Fire Chief Dean Young said.
- Hospital staff are told to prepare to ventilate patients manually if oxygen runs low as NHS chiefs warn of 'nail-biting' scenario
- 'The NHS is at risk being overwhelmed in the next 21 days': Chief medical officers warns of 'immense pressure' on medics as hospitalisations soar past their level at peak of first wave
- Father, 81, who died of Covid just weeks before getting vaccine leaves behind six children who ALL work on NHS frontline
- Red tape blamed for only 5,000 of the 40,000 retired NHS workers who volunteered to return to fight Covid being given jobs
- How many like Natasha Tiwari have to die before Britain tackles its black and Asian organ donor crisis? Singer loses her fight for life five years after pleading for a new kidney
- 'How can he look NHS staff in the face?': Moment Matt Hancock looks sheepish as he's confronted by ICU nurse's question about government's 'mismanagement of the pandemic'
- Tourist dies and four others trapped after giant icicle collapses at beauty spot
- Dentist who offered to be NHS Covid vaccinator slams 'overload of bureaucracy' and reveals he 'gave up' after having to wade through huge list of documents to prove he could qualify
- Parents are urged to report their child's school to Ofsted if online lessons aren't up to scratch during lockdown
- Accident claims 6, injures 9 on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- Dick Thornburg, Former Pennsylvania Governor And US Attorney General, Dies
- Civil servant, 34, nearly dies after drinking five litres of water A DAY in mistaken belief it could cure Covid symptoms
- NHS workers warn of Covid mental heath timebomb with ‘profound fallout’
- 'Pied Piper of permissivism': Dr Spock talks about Baby and Child Care – archive, 1962
- James Bond and Coronation Street director Michael Apted dies at 79 as celebrities including Barbara Broccoli pay tribute to a 'fearless visionary beloved by all who worked with him'
- UK records another 54,990 coronavirus cases and 454 deaths - an 80% rise in infections in a week - amid warnings more under 30s are in intensive care as NHS plans to send Covid patients to West Country to ease pressure on crisis-hit wards
- Mrs Brown's Boys backstage tragedy - deaths, child loss and agonising exit
- William thanks frontline NHS staff dealing with worst week of Covid crisis
- Doctors and nurses at London's St George's Hospital admit they break down in tears and feel 'overwhelmed' after watching people in their 20s dying of Covid as they urge people to follow lockdown rules
- UK announces another 53,285 coronavirus cases and 613 deaths - including an 8-year-old child - marking a 63% rise in infections in a week and four days in a row with more than 50,000 positive tests
NH Child Dies in Tire Swing Accident have 546 words, post on www.necn.com at July 3, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.