A motorcyclist who was left “fighting for his life” after a crash near Caterham has died.
The man, 35, was taken to a south London hospital in a critical condition on Saturday June 22 after being involved in a crash with a car on Hayes Lane, Kenley, closes to the aerodrome at 12.08pm.
The Metropolitan Police have now confirmed that he died in hospital on Sunday (June 30) and that a post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
The driver of the car stopped at the scene. There have been no arrests and enquiries continue. Officers from the Roads and Transport Policing Command are investigating.
Today’s top stories
They would like to speak with anyone who was in the area at the time, or any motorists who may have captured the collision on dash cam.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8285 1574.
- Dying Light Side Quests Guide – Challenges Tips for Power, Survivor and Agility XP
- Dying Light Escorts Side Quests Guide
- Dying Light Posters Locations Challenges Walkthrough Guide
- Adult Groot Died for Baby Groot, Guardians of the Galaxy Director Reveals
- Dying Light Skills, Perks, XP and Character Progression – Survivor, Agility, Power
- Dying Light: The Following Blueprints Locations Guide
- Want a HUD in your motorcycle helmet? Livemap survives where Skully crashed
- Left 4 Dead 2 Errors, Crashes, Bugs, Fixes and Glitches
- Moon Crash Site Named in Honor of Sally Ride
- Crash Bandicoot is hard, Dark Souls is not, nostalgia is clouding your eyesight and you are getting old