Lincolnshire County Council says it plans this year to introduce new environmentally friendly mobile libraries.
Its three large mobile libraries are coming to the end of their lives and need to be replaced.
In future, the council will be using smaller ‘greener’ vans to serve 234 stops across Lincolnshire.
To ensure easy public access between visits, the county council is approaching a number of parish councils to offer a collection of books to be based within the local community.
- Rolling classroom gets students thinking green
- Fishing club hosts fundraiser to benefit area Marines, youths
- From art to cuisine, Las Vegas is getting a millennial makeover
- Phoenix is putting together its first citywide Food Action Plan
- Car club raises money for veterans at car show
- Historical Society to hold annual meeting
- Things to Do in Pasco and Hernando counties starting Oct. 4