A vessel of people without life jackets was discovered in another migrant incident earlier.
Border Force Marine Command was contacted by Dover Coastguard shortly after 5am to tell of a sighting of eight people.
A Border Force cutter was sent to help and the eight men were transferred onto it.
There was a second incident later where Border Force Maritime Command was again alerted by Dover Coastguard to reports of two men in a small boat.
A coastal patrol vessel was deployed and the men were transferred to it.
A Home Office spokesman said: “The individuals were taken to Dover where they were medically assessed and found to be well and have been transferred to immigration officials for interview.
“All have presented themselves as Iranian nationals.”
This follows an incident earlier this week where eight people on a small craft were spotted by occupants of a P&O Ferries ship.
The latest two cases push up the the net figure of migrant cases to 89, now involving 769 people.
This is for migrants who have arrived in Britain by landing themselves being rescued and brought in by British authorities.
These figures are a count by KentOnline since last November 8 when the trend of arrivals or attempted arrivals by small craft became apparent.
There is a gross figures of 116 cases since November 8 involving 825 people
This is for all known attempted crossings by migrants, including situations where they have been stopped in French waters and brought back to France.
That figure also includes more isolated cases of migrants being caught arriving in Kent in the backs of lorries, the years-old method used.
Read more: All the latest news from Deal
Read more: All the latest news from Dover
Read more: All the latest news from Folkestone
Read more: All the latest news from Romney Marsh
- Migrants: life vest on statue in Berlin
- Turkish factory made faulty life jackets, planned to sell sinking vests to migrants
- Brooklyn Bridge Park brims with orange life jackets in an Oxfam refugee crisis display meant to hit home
- Two men questioned after they were caught off Kent coast with boat full of life jackets
- 46 Migrants Drown, 16 Missing, Off Shore Of Yemen
- ‘Aquarius’ migrants begin new life with a SIM card and a haircut
- Libyan navy saves 41, and 63 migrant still missing in new shipwreck
- Migrants jump into Mediterranean after tiny dinghy catches fire
- Gang facing jail after plot to use jet-ski to smuggle migrants foiled