Meghan Markle closed her much talked-about Vogue September edition with a gushing interview with former first lady Michelle Obama was an email exchange. In her Q&A piece with Obama, Meghan wrote that she sent the former first lady a list of ‘simple’ questions over email and was bowled over when she replied quickly with long, thought-out answers. She admits that she then wished she’d called her to get more of an interview out of her and to ‘chime in herself’ and let readers know about the inevitable ‘banter’ she says would have ensued. Their back-and-forth happened when she was still pregnant. Introducing it, Meghan wrote: ‘Over a casual lunch of chicken tacos and my ever-burgeoning bump, I asked Michelle if she would help me with this secret project.’ She then revealed that their exchange took place over email. It was mostly about motherhood, which Michelle said she was ‘excited’ for Meghan to experience. Michelle Obama photographed for the September issue of Vogue which is being guest-edited by the Duchess (right). Meghan interviewed her over email for the last page in the magazine and said afterwards that she wishes she’d called her because her answers were so lengthy Take style tips from… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle is in talks with Vogue to have a regular column in both the magazine's US and UK editions focusing on her charity work, after Amal Clooney 'encouraged Duchess to promote her philanthropy projects'
- Answer Job Interview Questions & Score Big
- How To Answer Negative Interview Questions
- Meghan Markle in Africa wearing Kate Middleton’s favourite shoes
- The jewellery brands Meghan Markle loves
- Hillary Clinton reveals she's a huge fan of 'gutsy' Meghan Markle - and admits she 'fears' for the UK due to its support for 'authoritarian' Boris Johnson
- Meghan Markle branded 'gutsy woman' as high-profile figure reveals she's a 'huge fan'
- EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle's designer best friend and matchmaker Misha Nonoo opens up about her upcoming wedding to oil heir Mikey Hess - and the 'stressful, challenging' process of creating her own dress
- Where did it all go so wrong for Meghan Markle?
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Prince Charles's friend says Meghan Markle's wedding dress 'was made of concrete', describes her father as a 'huge lump' and says the royals don't know how to deal with her 'frightfully common' family
Meghan Markle reveals that Michelle Obama answered all her Vogue interview questions over EMAIL - and admits she wishes she'd made a phone call have 390 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 29, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.