By CLIFFORD FAIPARIKPRIME Minister James Marape, pictured, has declared the Tagali local level government in Hela “a fighting zone” which police officers and soldiers will enter to arrest those involved in the killing of 16 women and two children.
- Delhi declares eight more containment zones, total at 55
- Pune police declare 28 new containment zones
- High-risk areas in Warangal declared as ‘no movement’ zones
- Coronavirus update: India sets up 1,200 Covid-19 containment zones; Maharashtra tops this list
- Focus in Haryana on creating containment zones
- COVID-19 | Strict screening in red zones continues for fourth day in Vizag
- Volunteers deliver essentials to people living in quarantine zone
- Mumbai: Mobile ATM van deployed for residents in containment zones
- Eight areas in Coimbatore declared containment zones
- Delhi: Seven more areas in containment zones, total 30 zones in lockdown
Marape declares LLG in Hela ‘a fighting zone’ have 129 words, post on www.thenational.com.pg at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.