By GIDEON KINDIWAA REMANDEE from Bomana Prison accused of raping and attempting to kill his former wife tried to escape from custody when he was brought to the Waigani District Court house but was apprehended by security guards and brought back for his court mention.
- Man briefly escapes custody after being found guilty of first-degree murder
- Video of judge chasing men goes viral. Here are the Top 5 escapes in South Mississippi.
- Man charged with sexually assaulting cellmate at Cook County Jail
- No longer a convicted killer, freed man 'didn't think this day would come'
- The Fight to Stop One Man’s Deportation
- Well-suited escape plan: Prisoner walks out of Manhattan Supreme Court by dressing as lawyer
- Escapee awaits sentencing in rape case – but do authorities have the right man?
- Man convicted of unlawful sex with minor, other charges
- Fugitive ferret caught jaywalking