PUBLISHED: 07:07 05 July 2019 | UPDATED: 10:36 05 July 2019
The car was caught travelling at 70mph in a 40 zone near Kings Lynn. Photo: Police
Police have tracked a man caught driving at 70mph in a 40mph limit.
Officers spotted the man travelling at 71mph in the 40 zone near King’s Lynn and attempted to stop him.
You may also want to watch:
However he ignored the attempt and officers lost sight of the vehicle.
But at around 11pm Thursday night police tracked the car, which was seized and opened enquiries into the incident.
In a post on twitter the Norfolk and Suffolk roads and armed policing team said: “officers tried to stop this vehicle in Kings Lynn after it was caught at 71mph in a 40 limit. The driver didn’t want to stop and made off. Unfortunately for him we found his car, seized it and have plenty of enquiries open to us.”
- Man caught speeding at 107mph on NDR
- Man caught speeding at 70mph in 40 limit
- Motorists caught doing 70mph on 40mph Dundee road
- Penalty points and fine for speeding in Larne
- Driver banned from road after caught speeding at 112mph on A47
- Dundee man ‘drove at speed on wrong side of city roads towards oncoming vehicles’ in Seat Ibiza
- Driver caught on dashcam in horror crash which badly hurt woman
- The idiot Plymouth drivers who have put our lives at risk
- Croydon tram crash survivors tell of horrific scenes as it emerges vehicle rolled THREE TIMES