Craig’s has become THE place to be seen among Hollywood’s A-list in Los Angeles. Since opening the refined eatery in 2011, owner Craig Susser has seen the likes of the entire Kardashian-Jenner Clan, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lawrence, Ben Affleck, Kit Harington, Sandra Bullock, Cindy Crawford, Johnny Depp, Charlize Theron, Tom Hanks, and Leonardo DiCaprio walk through his door. But during the official launch of his namesake vegan ice cream at Veggie Grill on Wednesday, Susser revealed the one famous person who caused him to be ‘star-struck’… Rolling Stone’s lead singer Mick Jagger. Star-struck: Craig Susser, owner of celeb hot spot Craig’s in Los Angeles, revealed the one time he was star-struck at the launch of his namesake vegan ice cream on Wednesday ‘I turned around and bumped into this tiny guy and was thinking “oh my god… that’s Mick Jagger,”‘ the consummate host explained. While making sure the cavalcade of today’s biggest and brightest who patronize the restaurant are well taken care of, Susser has also been focused on his line of dairy-free desserts. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Nicole Scherzinger sets pulses racing in a plunging leopard… Lala Kent of Vanderpump Rules and Randall Emmett step out… Read full this story
- Dessert Sauces and Ice Cream Sundae Toppings - 6 Common Terms Explained
- The History of Good Humor Breyers Ice Cream Company
- Best Freezer Ice Cream Recipe: Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Healthy Food Reviewed - Weight Watchers Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Trivia - How Much Do You Know About America's Favorite Treat?
- An Angel of an Ice Cream Cake
- Using Ice Cream Maker at Home
- Grilling Hamburgers and Sittin' on an Old Ice Cream Freezer
- Ice Cream Cake Recipe - Easy Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- Homemade Ice Cream Instructions
Kardashian's favorite hotspot Craig's launches vegan ice cream line as owner reveals the ONE time he was star-struck have 297 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 26, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.