Novichok, sarin and VX kill in minutes and spread fear almost as toxic as the substances themselves, but is there anything we can do to protect ourselves from these horrific chemical weapons? Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Reddit Share on WhatsApp Share on Google+ Share by Email Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Reddit Share on LinkedIn Share on Google+ Share by Email By Richard Gray 8 July 2019 The battered white van looks like it has been abandoned – its front bumper is missing and one of the rear tyres is partially deflated. A few people mill around nearby, talking and laughing in the otherwise quiet square. They don’t notice the wisp of smoke curling out from beneath the vehicle.Within a couple of minutes, it has turned into a torrent, pouring around the doors and from an exhaust pipe protruding below the van. Those standing nearby are almost completely obscured by the white cloud and a woman lets out a small scream as a sudden shift in the wind sends the plume billowing in my direction.As it spills around me I get the faint taste of old chewing gum. I can hear people coughing… Read full this story
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Why RDR2 is the Deadliest and The Best Open World Game
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Online to Launch As a Public Beta In November
- PHR’s 2018 Top 50 NHL Unrestricted Free Agents
- Owens and Patterson can be a deadly duo for Crusaders, says boss
- 'It's him or me' as Paul Pogba issues quit threat if Mourinho stays at Manchester United: Premier League transfer rumours
- 'It's him or me' as Paul Pogba issues quit threat if Mourinho stays with Manchester United: Premier League transfer rumours
- The Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition, Ultimate Edition and Pre-Order Bonuses
- Worst possible outcomes for top NBA free agents
- Cowboys CB charged with aggravated assault with deadly weapon
- Paul George Rumors: Lakers, Thunder, Rockets The Only Teams In The Mix To Sign Star Free Agent?
How the threat of deadly nerve agents can be neutralised have 333 words, post on www.bbc.com at July 8, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.