I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! bosses are hoping to build on last year’s huge success and are already trying to recruit the stars of this year’s show. The crowning of fan favourite Harry Redknapp has created even more appetite for the show and fans are clamouring to find out who will enter the jungle later this year. Ant and Dec are set to be reunited after Holly Willoughby stood in for Ant in last year’s show and the cast will have to match it. Luckily, it appears the show’s bosses already know what sort of person they want and have some ideas in mind, according to The Mirror. Casting celebrity executive Micky Van Praagh said at a BAFTA Masterclass for I’m A Celebrity: “It’s very early days, but we’ve already started casting. “I think we know what works. I think of our show as a comedy and so I’m looking for people who are funny and high energy as we know those types of things always work.” She added: “But otherwise you want to do something completely different every year. You’re never looking for the next Harry Redknapp or the next John Barrowman or the next Fleur… Read full this story
- Watch live: Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017
- Wow, Will DJ Ansolo Change His Name to DJ Hansolo If He Is Cast As Han Solo?
- Star Wars Day: Best Star Wars Costumes for May the 4th
- Here's How Much Celebrities Make in the Instagram Product Placement Machine
- Director J.J. Abrams weighs in on diversity in the Star Wars universe
- Thank the maker! 'Star Wars: Episode IX' to drop early
- Patti LaBelle, Redfoo Join New Cast of
- Here's Carrie Fisher in Her Last Magazine Cover Shoot as General Organa
- Here's the first look at Carrie Fisher in 'The Last Jedi'
- Finally, 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets its main character
Here's who could star in I'm A Celebrity 2019 cast have 313 words, post on www.derbytelegraph.co.uk at July 30, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.