The tech giant has also updated the app to automatically detect the language and translate directly back and forth between different languages instead of just from English to others and vice versa as before. Aside from Vietnamese, new languages supported in the update include Malay, Thai, Arabic, Greek, Hindi, Latin, Latvian, Mongolian, Nepali, Igbo, and Javanese. In all, the app now supports 88 languages. To use it, one only needs to point the camera at the text and take a photo, and the app will take care of the rest. The tool offers three options: instant translation, scanning, in which it scans the text and translates, and importing, in which it translates from a file already existing in the user’s device. The app is yet to support instant translation from Vietnamese. Instant translation shows text in the target language right when one points their camera over it. For now Google Translate offers the updated version only to limited users, but by this month most users will be able to access it. The new feature will be a boon to foreigners visiting Vietnam since a majority of the population does not speak English fluently. Microsoft Translator added Vietnamese to its text-to-speech synthesizers… Read full this story
- Google Translate will soon translate and transcribe messages on Android in real time
- Google Translate will soon be able to translate-transcribe in almost real time
- Google Translate set to get this useful feature
- Halsey shows funny side while playing Google Translate Songs on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Crowdsourced gaming of Google Translate dubs Kim Jong Un “Mr. Squidward”
- Google Translate will soon offer real-time transcription
- Google: Translate will soon give you near real-time transcriptions
- Google Translate will transcribe translations in real time on Android
- Camila Cabello Hilariously Sings the Google Translated Version of Billie Eilish's 'Bad Guy'
- Google Duo Adds Notes and Doodles to Enhance App Features
Google Translate adds Vietnamese to direct camera translation have 314 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.